Saturday, January 1, 2011

The end of a blog

I'm afraid I've come to the sad realization that I don't have time to post about the things going on in our lives. When you don't put up Holloween costume pictures until the following year, and fail to even mention that their grandmother made the costumes herself, you know that it's time to move on.

So it's possible that I will one day post to this blog again, but don't count on it. Instead, follow these other people:

http://ourthreeb.blogspot.com/
http://ourhomeontherange.blogspot.com/
http://jonstolpe.wordpress.com/

These people are
1) interesting
2) willing to post regularly about their lives
and
3) interesting.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Well, I will miss your blog. You have quite a knack for capturing a lot of the funny things your kids say/do and it's been fun following along, even if the posts have been few and far between! Happy New Year! Jill Swilling